Catalogues come with many convenient options to suit the needs of the variety of customers. Some catalogues allow the option to buy and spread the cost of the purchase over a certain period of months. Below is a list of catalogues that provide the pay monthly option.
- Very: This store offers options to pay over three months interest free or to pay monthly. It also offers a 10% discount upon opening an account with them with accredit limit of £1000.
- Littlewoods: It offers pay monthly options for over 2, 3 years on items like toys, furniture etc. It offers a credit limit of £750.
- Fashion World: This fashion store allows customers to pay online or by phone the monthly payments spread over 12 months or minimum charge of £5, whichever is greater. The minimum payment will reduce upon the timely payment of monthly instalments.
- Julipa: If paid within 28 days, this store offers interest free charges. And consumers can pay the instalments spread over 12 months.
- K&CO: They allow payments for some items for even 5 years, but typically, monthly instalments spread over 2, 3 years is offered. Credit limit offered is £750.
- JD Williams: It also offers many easy modes of payment and a minimum $100 credit. The payments are monthly.
- That’s my style: It offers monthly payments for women’s fashion amongst a host of quick payment options available for account holders.
- Isme: With a £1000 credit limit, it offers a buy now pay monthly option.
- Jacamo: Consumers can pay monthly for 12 months, for men’s clothing.